My new Hand Picked Acros Arrived..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

Here is a few pics of my hand selected Acros.. One is a color tip and the other is a Purple Acro with green polpys..

James

Thanks man.. the float switch at liveaquaria.com got stuck on and killed 3 corals that I ordered so they fixed the problem by sending 2 hand selected ones as above, 2 BTAs, and an ORA blue tort along with $50.00 credit as well as refunding the cost for the dead corals that were sent out.. Weee. I Love them lol something bad happened and they really took care of it and then went the Extra 1000 miles to make sure that I was even more satisfied.. I about passed out sick when they told me all they were doing because of the bad incident..

James

Thanks Guys.. Liveaquaria seems to have pulled thru very awesomely this time.. Everything seems to be doing great so far.. The Green color tipped acro had polyps out within the first 15mins of being in the tank.. The purple is a bit slower but I think its going to alright too...

James

Its not to often that you hear of a fish\coral distributer going that far out of their way to "Make things right" for a customer. Those look like they are very healthy acros, and very pretty. How big are they? Congrats man! They look great!

I would say that the purple is a goo 3-4" and the Color tip is a good 5-6"

Its not to often that you hear of a fish\coral distributer going that far out of their way to "Make things right" for a customer
They got me locked as a customer for a while now LOL..

James

Back
Top Bottom