My new Scissortail Goby - Kudos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bawel

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got him last Friday and I'm glad he's doing well in my tank, getting along with my clownfish, Clooney and firefish, Epi.

img_950192_0_b80db5beb58ead79ad00b0e70aaf7193.jpg

Nice. I want a pair now. Maybe 3 if I can find some living together already at the lfs.

Nope. Not sifters, but they do burrow for sleeeping and hiding quarters.

Jenny - it's your fault. I gotta spend some money now!!!

hahahhaa.... Thanks guys :), don't blame it on me Ray :p. I don't find this goby much at other LFS except one, once I saw it, I told him to hold until I can add new fish and he actually got more shipments on it, so I got to pick the best one and Kudos is the best one :)

Ray, it's funny how you said 3, because at my LFS, there were 3 of them before I picked one out ;) and you're right, they burrow underneath my LR to sleep and comes out when the lights are on, even my firefish now following him, usually my firefish sleeps in a hole in the LR.

PS: Mind the reflection, the back of my tank is mirrored :|

Nice pair. Good Pick up Jenny! Those are really nice.... Now you make me want to have a Pair as well...LOL (y)

It's not a pair Frankie :), it's just 1, that back tank is mirrored, I think ppl always mistaken I have a pair when it's just a reflection LOL ;) Thanks btw

Yeah I picked up from LFS, only 2 LFS here that I know carries them :)

Wow, Ray, you're really getting them as a pair eh? ;) or will you be getting 3 as u said earlier? ;)

Hey hey hey, don't blame it on me for it!!! :) it's not my fault the back tank came mirrored yo!!! :) Thanks Zagz for the compliment.

Here is a new pic of Kudos swimming around with Clooney.
img_950825_0_88de1db77f62e5ac4edf21c52421859b.jpg

My cleaner shrimp is trying to clean Kudos from parasites, it's an amazing thing to see, I was speechless, lucky I still got this shot before Kudos finally escaped from Louie.

img_950825_1_423417b81c074e9adab23b040cae84f4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom