My very last acquisition for the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bawel

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got this Yellow Fin Blenny for my last addition, it's so cute because it's always perching on everything and can just sneak up anywhere :) and in this picture, he's perching by the daisy polyps and the snail :)

img_963685_0_ab570043216a8c08e4ebbe9ec3e75e9b.jpg

Hope you guys like it, my roommate named her Iris cause of the blue color and the yellow fin :) Btw, her color here is a little off because this was her first night in the tank, now he's all blue and no white stress marks :)

Last edited:
Thanks Mike... That white was stress marks from the fish store, but after a couple of days, I think she adjusted in my tank, always swimming around and perching when I looked at the tank closely :) I always feel like her eyes keep watching mine :p

I love blennies. They're like little people stuck inside a little fish body. Full of personality.

I have a bi-color (2 years) and a black sailfin (2 weeks). I've had midas, canary, and fangs. All fun fish.

My sailfin attacks (or is kissing, I dunno) my hand when I stick it in the tank for too long. This one is fiesty.

Jenny, you're gonna love that guy!

yay!!! :) Ray, you're like Blenny collector hahahaa... I actually wanted to buy Midas :| but too pricey for my nearby LFS and I stuck with this one as she kept watching me all the time when I came to her tank in store :p...

I guess blennies like to keep an eye on us human! :p

Back
Top Bottom