Need fish suggestions for 20 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meesh

Aquarium Advice Activist
My new 56 gallon planted tank is doing great. I have seven Zebra Danios, a Betta and last week acquired three Clown Loaches. My cute baby Lemon Bristlenose Pleco died after a few days, I suspect I jumped the gun on him and didn't have algae for him to eat, although some growing now. Going to wait on a new Pleco for a bit though. I have a Forza 7 canister filter and full spectrum grow light.

I'm going to restart my old 20 gallon tank that I have in my home office. I miss having it running. What would you suggest for it? Good whole community suggestions are what I'm going for rather than individual fish suggestions. This tank has a HOB filter and florescent hood light.

TIA!!

Yoyo loach
Tetras
Sword tails
Rubber lip pleco
Electric blue goby

Started to populate my 20 gallon tank. Put in a Paradise Male Betta and a Blue Mystery Snail this morning. The Yellow Mystery Snail I have in my 56 gallon tank has developed quite a personality so I'm hoping this guy does too. The plants are live. I think I'll get a few more.

I ordered a school of Harlequin Rasbora and a few Dojo Loaches as well. They should be in next weekend.

1483892961474.jpg

That looks awesome! I think you'll like the energy level of the yoyos I had one in a ten gallon years ago with guppies and it was the life of the tank.

6 giant Danos would look great in that tank. Active schoolers.

Back
Top Bottom