Need Help finding stand! first aquarium setup in 25 years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReverentCowboy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking at buying a odd size acrylic that is 60 (L) x 25 1/2 (D) x 30 (H). It doesnt come with stand, top lid or light? Can someone help point me in the right direction where to acquire these things? Also how much money is a stand going to cost? I have found a good deal on the tank at only $500 but am worried about other items costs?

He also has a 48 x 36 (D) x 24 (H) acrylic with stand and canopy for $1k but I think the 36 inch is too wide for my room placement?
What advice for a nooby who just almost bought a 60 gallon set up at petstore for $259 for just tank and stand with hood/lights..
Thanks folks....

more info about this

by the way both come with sump and drilled tank and apparently everything needed. The tank only just needs 2 hoses and the one with stand and canopy comes with proteing skimmer and all filter parts and sump. havent seen in person yet? I dont even know what a salt water needs for setup. I am relying on the seller to help??

Seller measured tank wrong it is 24" deep. Still having hard time finding stands for acrylic 60" x 24" footprint which don't cost $650 to $950 and then want another $400-$800 for shipping and packing.

I would recommend building one too. With an odd shaped tank, it's most definitely the cheapest and you can build it how you want it to be.

Back
Top Bottom