Neon Green Shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
My order of Neon Green Shrimp (Caridina cf. babaulti spp. green) came yesterday! Here are a few shots: (Please note - I am an unskilled photographer with a cheap camera.....that does not make for quality pictures!)

63140-albums10719-picture47633.jpg

63140-albums10719-picture47636.jpg

63140-albums10719-picture47634.jpg

63140-albums10719-picture47635.jpg

My order of Neon Green Shrimp (Caridina cf. babaulti spp. green) came yesterday! Here are a few shots: (Please note - I am an unskilled photographer with a cheap camera.....that does not make for quality pictures!)

Looking good!

What tank are they going in?

Nice!

Where did you order them? I'm always looking for some of the Sulawesi Shrimp (although I'm never quite sure if I'm up to the task!)

Yeah, where did you get them? I just got some Sakura Red babies for my shrimp tank :)

Nice!

Where did you order them? I'm always looking for some of the Sulawesi Shrimp (although I'm never quite sure if I'm up to the task!)

I get all my shrimp from fellow hobbyists :)

And, while some sulawesis are hard to keep, malawas really are quite easy. They can be kept in the same params as RCS, and don't need any special care. I treat them the same way as my PFR's and they seem fine with that (y)

Im actually wanting some of those myself ... i have the rcs in a few grades and the sulawesi blueberry then ordered the yellow neos for a different tank.. i havent found them anywhere local just online at places like the shrimpfarm i think it was

Back
Top Bottom