New 10 Gallon Guppy Breeding Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't have the sound on, but it doesn't look like anything really special. The yarn mops are common for egg layers, but I don't really think they're necessary for guppies. I suppose they make a good hiding spot for the fry, but I like bushy plants better.

The reason I don't have more plants in this tank is because I don't have any lighting. I chose the mops over breeding nets so that the fish could be more relaxed and reduce the chance of a miscarriage.

I didn't notice that it was your tank. I thought you were asking if it was a good idea to mimic the tank. Your fry will appreciate the hiding places. Did you remove the rim from the top of the tank?

Hey, no I didn't remove the rim, the tanks apparently called all glass. I think it would look a lot better if there wasn't black silicon around the edges but what can you do.

Some people think the black silicone is more stylish. Just making sure you weren't setting yourself up for a flood.

Back
Top Bottom