New Addition? Tomini Tang or Surgeon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish Dude

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Greetings all. New to the forum. I have a modest set up 100 gallons with live rock. I have had the same fish for about 2 years now. Maculosous, Yel tang, Flame Hawk and a PJ Card. Recently received some birthday funds and wanted to add something new to complete my tank. LFS just got a bunch of healthy tomini tangs in and they look great. I was thinking of going with one. Anybody have any thoughts on this fish. They also have some great powder browns and gold rims. Kind of undecided. Want minimum aggression and max hardiness with tons of personality. Tomini's seem like a riot.

Careful with the yellow tang with either. I would choose the one that has the smaller adult size. I don't have my atlas in reach right now.

Yes be careful of adding with the yellow tang. The new tang will take a battering from the yellow unless he is bigger and still might. You might want to keep lights off the first day and maybe move rock around to make it seem different for both of them. Good Luck. It can be done.

Back
Top Bottom