New additions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

h8z2luze

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well we went out and spent MORE money today haha. We got a firefish goby and a scooter blenny. Is it ok to have more than one blenny in your tank? We also got neon tetras and a couple other fish for our freshwater aquarium. We got a suppliment called Reef Solution. We also got food for the mushrooms and for when we get the anemone and corals called cyclop-eeze. Anyone heard of these? Do they work well? Here is a couple pics :)

Firefish goby
qxq429.jpg

qxq454.jpg

Scooter Blenny
qxq4co.jpg

qxq4n4.jpg

I wouldnt keep blennys that have the same body type together. Also watch over your scooter because they tend to only eat pods and I dont think your tank has been up and running long enough to have a nice population of them. Ohh one more thing keep a lid on your tank those firefish tend to be jumpers. I have lost 2 from my tank and I am always picking them off the floor at the pet store I work at. Good luck with the fish. I havent heard of those supplements before I tend to stay away from most of them because they are mostly water.

I read the lid thing after I got it. We got it for 7 bucks so we will see how much he likes in INSIDE the tank lol. The blenny is eating the food I feed the mushrooms called cyclop-eeze. He seems to like it.

Back
Top Bottom