New additions to the family!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is one of the healthiest bettas I have ever seen! Maybe I am use to seeing them in a thimble on a rack. My lfs has some that are 50 bucks! But they dont look that healthy.

He looked alright when I saw him, but my red one didn't look so good. Now he looks GREAT! I think most of them can be brought back with the proper care! I paid $15 for the gunmetal one (don't have a name for him yet).

Nice boy!

I went out and got me a new rubbernose pleco tonight, almost got 5 more dwarf neons but I got "the look" from the brains of this outfit.

HAHAHA! Aka The Wife right? I don't bring my hisband when I go, that way I can get what I want lol. I don't even know if he knows about the new betta yet LOL!

The "Brains" does from time to time, over my shoulder that is.

If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have the tanks I got now, yet the "look" is always given whenever I mention anything pertaining to the tanks. Heck I gave her my Rio Negro 40gT tank for her freakin guppies, species specific. Guess I am gonna get that 47g cube for the discus after all. Its only fair right?

Soooo, I picked up 2 more bettas today....lol! And a 20G tank. The poor things were in the smallest, dirtiest cup I have EVER seen. They couldn't even stretch out all the way...If I had more room, I would have bought them all! If they don't make it, that's okay, at least they lived out their last days in a clean place!
The first betta I got has turned out the be absolutely BEAUTIFUL now that he is all fixed up and happy!
The second betta I got a couple days ago is slowly coming out of his shell.
The other 2 from today; their fins are tucked into their body for the most part, I don't think they realize yet that they can stretch out. I will work with them more tomorrow when I get home. I am not sure how old they are, but they are bigger than the other 2 were when I brought them home, so I am guessing they are full grown and probably close to a year old.

Hey Lynae, I had to post them on my profile. Both times I tried to post them on this thread, it said I was trying to use to wrong server and to contact the admin. or something lol.

Back
Top Bottom