New African Dwarf Frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleggat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I got these guys on Saturday finally after wanting them for 5 months.. I couldn't find them anywhere but I got them from the lfs where I least expected them to be but I still checked.. The store knew nothing about them and just called them 'aquatic frogs' never the less I got two of them for £1.99 (3.2 dollars) each!! All the small kids and even some adults were tapping the tank constantly and the frogs had no where to hide, I just couldn't resist taking these little guys home with me... Although I did have to wait 50 minutes before someone served me!!

YouTube - African Dwarf Frogs

Yep, they're great fun, something different to fish :)

I've got 2 of my own too! Mine are fat heathly guys. I love so much! So fun to watch as they swim. Mine blow bubbles sometimes! ;)

I couldn't tell from the video, are their front feet webbed as well? It looked like it, but like I said, I couldn't be sure. ACF have webbed back feet only. They will eat anything their greedy little jaws can get to, including fish. I'm sure these are ADF, but I just wanted you to be sure, because thy are commonly mislabeled.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Yeah they are adfs, checked in the shop that they had webbed feet.. I feel so sorry for the people that mistake acfs for adfs :( mine are getting a rounder belly too and they haven't ate the baby snail that surprised me last night it must've been hiding with them because I only thought I had one and took the first out.

Back
Top Bottom