New angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tamtam

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally got out to pick up my much anticipated angel today!

The local marine store had an order of fresh angels come in last week and they were excellently priced. I hummed and hawed over them and then saw this beaut saunter out from behind some plants and fell in love. He/she was one of the few with yellow and less black. Very happy I was able to find something to stand out against my black background

5530-albums10517-picture44680.jpg

On a side note it was just labeled as a mixed angel. I've seen seem similar looking ones called Koi angels or gold marble angels. It doesn't really matter to me but I was curious if there is a solid name or if they are just a fancy way to say mixed. :p

Beautiful angel! What size tank is it in? It looks very healthy.

Beautiful angel! What size tank is it in? It looks very healthy.

thank you. :) It's in my 30 gallon.

I think the shop I got him at is my new fav shop. I was very impressed at the tanks there. They even had their male bettas in actual tanks and not silly little cups.

me too. :) I'm happy to see the striping on his dorsel fin has come out a bit more as he's settled.

Looks like a lovely angel. :) That guy/gal will definitely stand out against your black background very nicely. Good find, and nice pic. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom