New Angelfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billsgate

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at my lfs and just couldn't resist. Now that I have him, I feel I've been a bit too impulsive in buying him. Once my Keyhole Cichlids restart their breeding, the tank is going to be too small, even for a juvie angelfish.......Perfect time to start saving for yet another tank :p
It's a 'classic' angel, silver with black stripes. But nontheless a beauty with amazing finnage. Will post pics in a bit. :D

Okey, here he/she is!
Sorry about the poor quality of pictures.....my digital camera sucks....

Attachments

• angelfish.jpg
    angelfish.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 120
  • angelfish2.jpg
    angelfish2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 128
Can anyone tell me whether this is an altum or an angel that looks like one? Cause I was looking at some pictures just now, and mine looks allot like altums. At the lfs they sold it to me as an angel, so it probably is, just checking.

TIA

Very nice Billsgate! She looks to be in great shape! When I first got my angel his fins didn't look half as nice. Congratulations!

Very nice angel Thomas! I don't think it's an altum though. Congrats on the new addition!

Nice Angel! Definately not an Altum though. Probably Pterophyllum scalare. Altums have much wider, brownish bars, and more of them.

Back
Top Bottom