new angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gingersmommy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys! Dyami just bought me 2 new Angels for my tank for my birthday! They are big babies! Thier names are Pebbles and Bam Bam. :) (I know how much you guys love the names I pick out!) No one is picking on anyone- so far so good! :n00b:

We haven't got any pictures yet, but maybe tomorrow after work we can get some. I was excited too, I saw them at the LFS (was eyeballing a cute little sailfin tang) and I knew she would want them. They look pretty old, but still, why not.

no pics yet (Dyami forgot his camera) but hopefully tomorrow. They are beautiful babies. Dyami got a Sailfin Tang (his name is Stripes) and he got some mushrooms (not really sure what those are for- but it is saltwater fish, and I don't know m uch about them)

well sad times at the fish tank. For my Birthday- dyami got me a new 20 gallon tank (What a sweetie pie). I had worked 22 hours on my birthday so we went out the next day to get the babies some new plants and some new pretty rocks to go in their brand new home- YEAH! Well we got home and we started putting everything together, and we finally started putting the water in- we put the babies in- and the next day they were all gone. I was so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only one that survived was Bubba (One of my new angels who was a lot bigger than the others) We went and had all of the water checked (Twice) and there was nothing wrong. Come to find out our water was too cold for the babies to survuve- a lesson learned. I got all new babies (they won't take the place of my precious Rocky and Adrienne or bonnie and Clyde) I miss them terribly. But I got smart and put a heater in my new big tank- and never again will I get so anxious to put my babies in thier new home. I feel so bad- I hope you all do not think bad of me. I will post new pictures of the new babies soon.

Back
Top Bottom