New Aqueon 20G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well nobody paid any attention that I have done extensive research and a lot had been from other bm owners and bm sites. Also, nobody paid any attention that I said if I do not get a bm, I would really like mollies or guppies. But I fear their breeding power and nowhere to rid of 200 fry. One bm would be a safe thing for me. I asked for info on nc. I have read some about it (AND WON'T GET A FISH UNTIL MY TANK IS SAFE nitrogen, nitrate, pH, gH, and every other _H, gen, trate and trite is right!) If you have an issue you take the fish and bugger off.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

On the contrary, I'm sure people did pay attention to you about the guppy/Molly statement, I know I did. Going further, I think others were more concerned about the fish and your skills. Should a BM get to be 8-10-12" size, the thank you decided on is on 14" deep. Tell me how comfortable an 8" fish is gonna be turning in a 14" deep tank ? Point being, if you're gonna do something, do it right from the beginning. In all your quality "research" your first admission on not having a clue was again, your own admission, "Aqua clear, whatever that is". How do you expect people to take you seriously when you don't even know the equipment ? Apparently, I'm not the one with the issue as I was trying to be nice as I stated, (closing words of last post) IN MY OPINION. As for me, your own arrogance has pushed me to also BE DONE WITH YOU.

On the contrary, I'm sure people did pay attention to you about the guppy/Molly statement, I know I did. Going further, I think others were more concerned about the fish and your skills. Should a BM get to be 8-10-12" size, the thank you decided on is on 14" deep. Tell me how comfortable an 8" fish is gonna be turning in a 14" deep tank ? Point being, if you're gonna do something, do it right from the beginning. In all your quality "research" your first admission on not having a clue was again, your own admission, "Aqua clear, whatever that is". How do you expect people to take you seriously when you don't even know the equipment ? Apparently, I'm not the one with the issue as I was trying to be nice as I stated, (closing words of last post) IN MY OPINION. As for me, your own arrogance has pushed me to also BE DONE WITH YOU.

The person I got it from did not have aqua clear filter. I looked it up later. It is just a piece that goes to one. It justs says aqua clear so I was really confused by having one piece of a product and that was it. It didn't go with anything the guy gave me.
If people paid attention, it sure didn't seem that way. They should have said something. And I appreciate you making sense with the size and turning around in 14". Any guppy or molly advice then? He would have min required gallonage, but not width space. Strange thing is even the largest aqueon gallon tanks were the same length. Why wouldn't they give more space?

The person I got it from did not have aqua clear filter. I looked it up later. It is just a piece that goes to one. It justs says aqua clear so I was really confused by having one piece of a product and that was it. It didn't go with anything the guy gave me.
If people paid attention, it sure didn't seem that way. They should have said something. And I appreciate you making sense with the size and turning around in 14". Any guppy or molly advice then? He would have min required gallonage, but not width space. Strange thing is even the largest aqueon gallon tanks were the same length. Why wouldn't they give more space?

I mean same width. 14".

The dimensions of the tank are roughly this: 26"x18.5"x14.5". The other user made sense with size trying to turn around in that width. I didn't think about that part of the tank. Thinking about mollies instead. My mom would like that.

Back
Top Bottom