New Betta in his new home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fltcrew21

Aquarium Advice Regular
My daughter got a 35g Bowfront for Christmas that we fish in cycled (already had some fish) and it is planted and they LOVE IT. Water is crystal clear and everything is stable.

Instead of letting her Aqueon 4g go to pot sitting in the garage, I decided to try my hand at a fish less cycle and told her she could pick out a Betta fish for it when we it was done.

Well it took almost as long to do a fish less cycle on this small tank but it finished a couple of weeks ago and we bought "Azule"; a Blue/Black Crowntail.

I let my daughter pick out the decoration and do the decorating. I think she did a great job.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 199
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 211
Very nice! Beautiful looking betta :) my daughter love's helping out with my tank's.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Honestly, I'm not a fan of non-natural looking tanks. But this tank is one I would want in my bedroom or somewhere low-lit with blue LEDS. It's awesome!

Found a small Snail

Thanks for the compliments on the tank. I tried to talk her out of the items at the store but I guess she knew what she was doing!

I just noticed there is a tiny snail on the glass of his tank.

No idea where it came from. No live plants.

Anyway, I have no idea what kind it is but heard they can take over a tank.

Should I remove it? Wait until it gets bigger to see what kind it is?

Too small to take a picture but would be very easy to get it out right now.

Azule the Amazing Crowntail

I finally got around to taking a picture of Azule. It is probably a little out of focus but not bad for a quick snap shot.

You get the idea anyway!

Attachments

• DSC01182.jpg
    DSC01182.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 150
I finally got around to taking a picture of Azule. It is probably a little out of focus but not bad for a quick snap shot.

You get the idea anyway!

That's a gorgeous looking crowntail, but i'm also kinda impartial to the blue shine. I'm going to be setting up a couple 5g betta tanks soon and I hope to find one similar to your.

Back
Top Bottom