New blue mystery snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coryluv

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Meet Moonbeam, my new blue mystery snail. As soon as I released him after acclimation, he opened up and started crawling around. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387666031.157581.jpg

Very nice! I had a mystery the same color of yours she was called shelby! Snail's are fun to watch :)

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Very nice! I had a mystery the same color of yours she was called shelby! Snail's are fun to watch :)

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Thanks. I can't believe that I'm so attached to this snail so quickly. Thanks for sharing your snail memories with me. I wished they lived longer because I already know it's going to be hard when this guy goes.

I just looked at your photo album in your profile ....... your aquascape is excellent ..... stunning. Nice job.

Snail is cute, too (y)

Thanks for your kind words about my aquascape.

Yesterday my snail was moved out of quarantine and is now happily exploring my display tank. He's a great snail.

Beautiful little guy you have there. They are such adorable little critters. I enjoy my ivory one incredibly.

Beautiful little guy you have there. They are such adorable little critters. I enjoy my ivory one incredibly.

Thanks. Moonbeam has grown his shell by 1/4 in since I took that picture. He's doing great. Adorable is right. Glad you have your ivory one.

Back
Top Bottom