New clam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love, love, love, your clams!

One of the reasons I want a SW tank, just doesn't fit in with my life right now!!! :ermm:

I am just going to have to go the SW lfs and stare at their tanks again now and they are really far away.

Thanks for the compliment!
One day soon you'll have your dream tank!

Thanks for the compliment!
One day soon you'll have your dream tank!

I am doing my dream FW right now! 72G Planted, Eco Complete, tons of driftwood Petrified Wood stones and lots of pretty fish and inverts. It is a little bitter sweet since it was going to be the SW tank, not FW...My 37G will now be available for a sw, but cost right now is issue. I am addicted to my little aqua friends! lol!!!!! (you can see the first couple of shots of it in my album on my profile)

Thank you as well for the words of encouragement. :D :thanks:

I am doing my dream FW right now! 72G Planted, Eco Complete, tons of driftwood Petrified Wood stones and lots of pretty fish and inverts. It is a little bitter sweet since it was going to be the SW tank, not FW...My 37G will now be available for a sw, but cost right now is issue. I am addicted to my little aqua friends! lol!!!!! (you can see the first couple of shots of it in my album on my profile)

Thank you as well for the words of encouragement. :D :thanks:

Those are some nice tanks ya got there! Great job aquascaping the 72g. :)

Here's a video. I know I overpost hehe:). To make things worse its accompanied by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse sound as my 3 yr old would not let me mute it lol.

You did a good job and nice clam. Now lets all do the hot dog dance lol!

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog... ;) can't wait till my little gets into Mickey Mouse club house, love dancing around the house to that song.

The clam is really cool, very interesting creature.

Awesome. Love it!

Just to add... I liked the hot dog song the first 1,000 times I heard it lol. Now... Not so much. All it does now is make me want a hot dog!!

Yeah he goes through phases and this one (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) has been going on for couple months. At least we already did Yo Gabba Gabba. That's a reminder of a bad trip lol

Attachments

• image-1921383023.jpg
    image-1921383023.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 58
Ya that show is on my no no list with my 4 year old. But ya that clam is sick. I wish the wife would let me go salt lol

Yeah he goes through phases and this one (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) has been going on for couple months. At least we already did Yo Gabba Gabba. That's a reminder of a bad trip lol

Great pic! Cute kid! I cringe for Yo Gabba Gabba stage!

What is the difference b/w Saltwater tank and Reef ?? I always wanted a SW but now ? Reef

Usually a fish only tank is described as a FOWLR setup. (Fish Only With Live Rock)

A reef tank will have corals.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

What is the difference b/w Saltwater tank and Reef ?? I always wanted a SW but now ? Reef

A reef is SW tank. However you can have a SW that is not a reef. Reefs usually mean corals and inverts and require high lighting and excellent water parameters. A SW tank can be of various non reef types such as a Seahorse tank, shark / ray tank, community fish, jellyfish, etc.

A reef is SW tank. However you can have a SW that is not a reef. Reefs usually mean corals and inverts and require high lighting and excellent water parameters. A SW tank can be of various non reef types such as a Seahorse tank, shark / ray tank, community fish, jellyfish, etc.

Thanks for going more in depth lol. My brain wasn't working well.

Back
Top Bottom