new coral snails & stuff arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
Fed Ex dropped of my $250 box of goodies. I tested parameters pretty close to mine. Put everything into a 5gal bucket. Using an IV type slow drip over a 1 hour period emptying 50% of water after 30min. I was amazed how $250 worth of stuff was so tiny. I don't even know what most the stuff is? here is the list
Green Star Polyp $10.00
Pink Zoanthid (Like SKU#507 our website) $19.99 ?
Turquoise Blue Zoanthid (SKU#521) $19.99 decent but detached from its rock.
Green Zoanthid $19.99 ?
Orange Ricordea florida $19.99 ?
Green Ricordea florida $11.99 ?
Yellow Polyp Rock $19.99 ?
Single Red w/ Blue Dot Mushroom $3.00 worth the 3 bucks
Small Green/Brown Palythoa Zanthid $5.00 ?
Orange Spot Signal Goby $14.99 very cool
Tiger Pistol Shrimp $19.99 tiny just a baby
2- Fighting Conch $7.99ea very cool
10-Nassarius Snail $.90ea much needed addition
5-Astreae Snail $.90ea good price
Salifert Calcium $29.99 375ppm
Favia Moon Brain $39.99 my favorite of the bunch
Total is $282.45 after tax. Shipping is free.I would hope so

After acclimating Ill post some pics.

Last edited:
Very impressive. I can't wait to see them grown!

wierdest thing just happened some spiderweb looking stuff was expelled from somewhere. Like spiderman just shot a web inside my tank. What is it here is a photo coral shipment 022 Small Web view.jpg

I am wondering if the web that was expelled inside my tank may have been snail breeding? I can't come up with anything else that it could be.

Nice pickups. They look good on the rock. Don't worry about the spider webs. You'll see that often. Could be from a coral (possibly the brain) after being handled.

The cob webs might've been from the favia shedding a coat of mucous.

Are those yellow polyps actually as close to that favia as it looks? You might want to spread those apart a little. They almost look like they're touching.

Those pink polyps on the little branch rock were sweet looking. Didn't know you got those too!

The cob webs might've been from the favia shedding a coat of mucous. Very interesting.
Are those yellow polyps actually as close to that favia as it looks? You might want to spread those apart a little. They almost look like they're touching. I actually just seperated everything and made them each there own little home.
Those pink polyps on the little branch rock were sweet looking. Didn't know you got those too yeah everything started to open up and look really cool. At a first glance when I opened the packaging it was all closed,really tiny and kinda depressing [/quote] :D

It's how they clean themselves. Generate a mucous coat and let the water wash it away. Kind of like how your nose works!

EEEEWWWW!!!

Have to say that the favia is still my favorite.

Gosh...how about a honeymoon to the Barrier Reef in Renton? I think that's a smashing idea! WooHoo!!

:silly:

EEEEWWWW!!!

Have to say that the favia is still my favorite.

Gosh...how about a honeymoon to the Barrier Reef in Renton? I think that's a smashing idea! WooHoo!!

:silly:
If only I could talk my girlfriend into getting married in front of their reef tanks. She could take a shrimp and I could take a goby and unite them in a tank to symoblize the start our symbiotic relationship. LOL

Back
Top Bottom