New corals!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VinnyP

Aquarium Advice Activist
So it took me awhile but i saved up and am supper pumped :dance: and got some real nice looking corals so check them out and let me know what you guys think. They have been in for close to 24 hours. I have a nice hammar coral, a super nice brain coral, and 4 Ricordeas. Had two of the mushrooms in there for a couple of weeks and they were doing great so i went ahead and decided to get some more along with the brain and hammar.

Attachments

• coral1.jpg
    coral1.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 90
  • coral2.JPG
    coral2.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 170
89 for the hammer yeah it's pretty sweet love it at night

Cool looking brain! Most of the ones I've had my hands are are a lot darker. Been wanting to get a more "pastel" toned version. Cool pickup.

Nice corals! I particularly like the hammer of course. Really nice stuff you got there.

Good luck!!

The price seems a bit high but they grow quickly. What are the colors like in the day lights?

During the day none of them pop out big time in color mainly at night with my blue LEDs and moonlights, and the price is a little high but I got it at my LFS and feel much better gettin to take a look at my corals in person before a buy and take them home and get them in the tank in a hour or so rather than shipping and all that. And the second I saw that brain I had to have it

And the brain looks like its glowing with the daylights on pretty sweet

I get my corals from a good fish store also but they will pop out in time when they get acclimated to your tank. Most corals extend at night for feeding.

How often should I feed them and what time at night, I noticed my brains tentecals out for the first time this morning around six and fed it a little bit

Most people target feed it with like a turkey Baster once every 3 to 4 days. I feed mine during mid day since I work 3rd shift. But just feed it anytime you want every 3 or 4 days should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom