New Corals, given to me for free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RocketSeason

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thanks goes out to my local reef club. I got 3 very good sized stalks of Xenia, and about 8 Mushrooms, 3 of them blue mushrooms, and and the rest are green striped.

The Xenia has been in for 2 weeks and is doing awsome, the Mushrooms I just put in tonight and they are being held down to the rocks by a hair net for now,

Heres hoping they all survive!

-Matt

Thats what is so great about fish clubs. You can score some great stuff for no cost or very low cost. Hopefully you will be able to continue the tradition by fragging and giving away what you have or what you have gotten when time is right. This is one of the ways we can help conserve the natural reefs.

Yeah I am just learning about the "magic" of the club. I went to the LFS to figure out how much I saved and it came out to be about 200 bucks! not bad!

And you absolutely right fishfreek, I cannot wait till the day when I can start fragging and passing on my corals to someone else. Its a wonderful way to help conserve our natural reefs.

Sweet! I'm in love with fish clubs now as well. Stuff is so rediculously cheap alot of the times. Put up some pics if you can!

Back
Top Bottom