New crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kio707

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yellow eyed tang, flame hawkfish, starry blenny, one spot fox face, and cuc additions.

Last edited:
Awesome new critters! I love all of those fish/inverts. Just out of curiosity, how big is your quarantine tank? Thanks!

10 gal...but they are in the DT now.

Thanks, I'm asking questions about your quarantine setup because I think I am going to set one up soon. Here is my second question:lol: How long did you leave your fish/inverts in there? Thank you!:thanks:

redsea said:
Thanks, I'm asking questions about your quarantine setup because I think I am going to set one up soon. Here is my second question:lol: How long did you leave your fish/inverts in there? Thank you!:thanks:

Oh, sorry. Just a 10 gal, whisper filter and a heater. Threw in some PVC so the fish could hide. I only left them in there for 24 hrs... U should leave them in there for atleast 2 weeks. I was inpatient... Lol... Inverts don't need to be QTed...

Oh, sorry. Just a 10 gal, whisper filter and a heater. Threw in some PVC so the fish could hide. I only left them in there for 24 hrs... U should leave them in there for atleast 2 weeks. I was inpatient... Lol... Inverts don't need to be QTed...

Ok thank you! Why are you sorry?

slitherbomb said:
Cool fish. How's the foxface doing? It looks dirty from shipping lol

Fish are great. And yeah, aquacon does not have the cleanest water... Smh... But everyone is exploring and chilling..

You ordered from aquacon? I ordered last week but still haven't received my order :( try told me that try were waiting for my twin spot goby pair to be ready

Fish are great. And yeah, aquacon does not have the cleanest water... Smh... But everyone is exploring and chilling..

That's great! I'm always happy when one of my new additions is healthy and doing well!

slitherbomb said:
You ordered from aquacon? I ordered last week but still haven't received my order :( try told me that try were waiting for my twin spot goby pair to be ready

Yeah, my engineer goby arrived dead. Just take pics of everything. I did.

Yeah, but they did get back to me after I called and sent email... Total time was 4 hrs. So they made admen's... But still.. Rather have a live fish.

I live 45 min away so if anything is not to my liking I can pay them a visit lol. I think they have a 2 day guarantee on most things, then somethings are only guaranteed to arrive alive so you have 2 hours to report it. The thing is, I have school until 2:20 and most orders come at 11am so I'm going to see my options.

slitherbomb said:
I live 45 min away so if anything is not to my liking I can pay them a visit lol. I think they have a 2 day guarantee on most things, then somethings are only guaranteed to arrive alive so you have 2 hours to report it. The thing is, I have school until 2:20 and most orders come at 11am so I'm going to see my options.

Yeah, that sucks. I'm in the army and had to wait for the 4 day weekend to make sure I was here.

Back
Top Bottom