New Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
As mentioned before I have the punk neighbors from 773Y
So there goes my budget..a newly raised fence to hold not stranger-friendly and younger dogs. (Cheaper than a castle stone wall and less troublesome than shootin em)

So meet Tiger, the dog fornerly known as bear. He is 8 mos.
He is a Husky/Boxer+Springer/Golden Lab. He is a nervouse barker, good with children (prefers them) has a dep voice and eager to please. Perfect to train shutzhund. If I can train our now elderly chow, a smart wiling dog wil be a snap! And he LOOKS like a pit mix. Heh

I am also getting soon a retired police dog, she is young but was damaged in the line of duty. So I wil get a fully trained Sheperd of 5 years old next week after I train with her. Need three days more to test before she is released. She is GORGEOUS and all business. She will be MY dog. She is still good family dog when the leather collar is off.

Lets see what walks off the premises NOW! Hmmph!

Maybe it's the redeye in the picture, but Tiger looks like a dog not to be messed with. :D
When you're finished with the shutzhund, you should train both dogs to crap on the neighbor's porch! :twisted:

Where do you find retired police dogs at??? We're in the process of training my shepherd shutzund right now.
Also shutzhund isn't really obedience/attack training. It's more obedience, tracking, and defensive training. Most of the defensive training is defending objects, people, and cornering the enemy and as a last resort attacking.
My shepherd hasn't gotten to the defensive stuff yet...we're still working on tracking. He's got the obedience down, and he's starting to understand the tracking. One of his buddies at the trainer's place is a Belgian Malinois and this dog is a monster. If you're ever looking for a pure bred dog for Shutzhund get one of these, they are smarter than shepherds, have almost the same jaw strength as a pit bull and are just plain cool looking.

You need some of that dye that they have on money in banks and stuff... something that explodes in their face when they try to steal something, and then they can't wash it off... I don't know if you ever read my post "keep dreaming", I think that's what it was titled... but one of my "dream tanks" would be a moat. I'd love to have a small sized castle with a moat around it with aligators and stuff in it. Another thing I thought about was having pet skunks... you could have their scent glands removed but I doubt anyone walking onto the property would stick around long enough to see if they were pets or wild skunks running around... Those are just a few of my ideas...

About 3 feet in from your fence line, you should burry planks in the ground, with thousands of 5 inch nails sticking out.

Dare someone to come on your property then, Hope tetnus shots are up to date. :D:D:D:D

WaaaH! I didn't get her!! I came so close, I was on the way to pick her up Sat.
He decided to keep her (he couldn't part with his partner of 2 years..you know it).

I was so hoping to have at least one animal that didn't have to train bad habits out of. :roll:
Surpisingly Andy, she was in a odd area of the paper..not in Pets or Free.
And she was on a connect through the local ASPCA.

I am on list if another ever comes up from his precinct in Tacoma.
Usually they are much older when retiring or very young because they washed out at some point.

I mowed down the grass in the boatyard and found a very unpleasant site... there is a 4x4 square ripped out of my husband's little zodiac boat..he is gonna freak!! It looks almost like a dog did it, but the only dog around at the time it would have happened is our elderly chow.....
did they want to think she actually did souch a weird thing and get rid of her?
They must be smoking too much crack! What are the chances that a well behaved 9 yr old dog would suddenly get a chewing disorder and attack a pontoon? No slimey saliva , mud, pawprints or such ... adn no chewed or half digested pieces of rubber anywhere....

You really need to call the state police Christmasfish.

The local police won't help because they have family ties, But the state police will help.

Just tell them that they practicly refuse to help because their mother is on the force and they are constantly doing damage to your property, and that you are desperate for help and that you fear for your and your families safty [ With all they do, I have no doubt it won't be long before your safty is at risk ]

You really must stop playing their game, and go to the next level and deal with the state troopers.

Just get some security cams and put up around the house.
They work great.
My dad has one up over his inground pool so the grandkids can swim and he can watch them from inside the house.

He got them from Wal-Mart.

oscarbreeder said:
Just get some security cams and put up around the house.
They work great.
My dad has one up over his inground pool so the grandkids can swim and he can watch them from inside the house.

He got them from Wal-Mart.

She still would have to call the state troopers, Even with those, Since its obvious her local police won't do anything because of the relation.

William is correct. You shouldn't have to live like this. The game may escalate to a dangerous level at anytime. Contact the State Police and have documention of the damage, tresspasses and the complaints filed to the local PD and their disposistion. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom