New Driftwood, So Excited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WBAC88

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just got my new driftwood from thedriftwoodstore.com (can't recommend enough) and it's amazing! I can't wait to get it into my 65g. I'm in the middle of a algae bloom, though, so it'll be a little while before I can put it in, but I had to share it with people who'll appreciate it. Don't let the pic fool, you either, the thing is huge, almost 2' x 2'

39633-albums2748-picture18427.jpg

*second edit*
That's an awesome piece of driftwood, no words on here can express the awesomeness of it hahaha

Better?:)

*EDITED* ;)

JesseMessykinn said:
Very Nice Piece. Did you get a good deal?

It's was uh, an investment, considering its really just a piece of wood. But it was too awesome not to get. And for a piece that large it really wasn't that bad. Under $60.

OBEYtheFISH said:
.............that gave me wood! lmao I hope that isn't out of line
If so sorry >.<

Yeah you might wanna edit that and fast or I see an infraction in your Xmas stocking.

I am experiencing total and complete driftwood envy and will have to find out where you live..... :whistle:

That piece is going to look really cool in your tank! I just ordered some driftwood from them too :)

Back
Top Bottom