New Female Bettas!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppyLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well yesterday I went to Petsmart for a hood and some filter media and ended up coming home with a new 50g and a female betta! When I first spotted her she was a muddy brown but she had a purple sheen on her. When I got her home she turned out to have a cool little pink/purple tinted body with pink fins rimmed in purple. I had originally bought her to breed to my Male HM but I don't know if shes the right fit for him. I personally think she was a steal, only $0.50 for such a pretty little betta! I'm open for name suggestions :)

ForumRunner_20120130_113218.jpg

ForumRunner_20120130_113031.jpg

ForumRunner_20120130_113131.jpg

ForumRunner_20120130_113229.jpg

Cleggat said:
Oooh, nice, I still think Rosie fits well :)

What do you think about breeding her with George? I'm still not sure.

Heres your pink guppy :)

ForumRunner_20120130_114419.jpg

ForumRunner_20120130_114407.jpg

ForumRunner_20120130_114439.jpg

Shame about the guppy love the colours! Depends if you want to, remember the fry will end up needing separated since the males fight :/ But would be great.

rreekers said:
tail on that pink guppy looks rough, like someone has been nipping at it like crazy

It's not mine, it was a petco. Just took a pic for Cleggat.

Cleggat said:
Shame about the guppy love the colours! Depends if you want to, remember the fry will end up needing separated since the males fight :/ But would be great.

I have everything planned out for it. I'll use the 40 for some of the males (divided up of course) and 10g's for the rest and a 25g and the 50g for the females. I'd line up sales before I'd breed them so I'm sure everyone gets good homes, I'm keeping most.of the females for a sorority though.

Beautiful betta! I think that she's gorgeous, even if she isn't a good fit for George she's still very pretty!

Back
Top Bottom