New fire eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fadetoblack06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I picked up a new fire eel today for my 75 I talked my sister into giving it to me, her tank was over crowded. I don't know if it's stunted or not but she's had it for about 5 months and it hasn't grown and I don't know what it was eating. I've had a couple of these guys before, the last one disappeared which I think became dinner. He's now in my 75 with my fahaka puffer, royal pleco, and clown loach. The top is completely taped off. No holes and the intake for the canister filter has a ball Inside of it so there's no way for it to get out.

Attachments

• image-2879467506.jpg
    image-2879467506.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 153
That part I know :). Everything that I have in my tank as filtration and everything goes way above and beyond what I need for a 75. I was planning for the future when I purchased them. Alls I have to do is find the tank now.

Thanks bettaowner. I always try to plan ahead for things like this. I have a 29 too with mystery snails and marble crayfish so I can feed the puffer instead of having to buy food

Nope lol its called a orange fanstasy eel its newly discoverd noone knows anything about it

Yea i just want to know more facts about it i have it in a nano tank

Dude Nice eel!
i had a fire eel once
after about 2 weeks it died, im not sure how but it looked like it chocked on a rock :( so im not sure if i wanna get one again

They're expensive. I've had about 4 of them. One got big, one died on me, one disappeared, and the one I have now.

Back
Top Bottom