New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Here's our newest addition to our tank. :)

I tried just to get the Purple fire fish but the clowns wanted to get into the act too.

Nice addition... (y)

Is that a live SPS next to yur bubble coral?

Cheers
Steve

It keeps falling I need to find a better place for it, we didn't think it was going to make it because it was attacked by some little white nudi's before we merged the two tanks, now there are no trace of them. It looks like it's going to pull through if I can just find a place where the turbos won't knock it off. :/

Awesome Firefish.. Anyone want a Free Damsel???? I want a firefish now.. Forget the damsel lol.. Maybe my new carpet will eat him when I get it.. Food!!! Sorry the Damsel is near impossible to catch without tearing down the tank..

James

That's the only way we caught the damsel we used to have, the firefish is cool, but just kind of sits in one place, the damsel had more personality but not as beautiful as the firefish.

We've tried doing the superglue stuff, doesn't seem to hold it, we ended up putting a rubberband around it and a rock until it attaches, hopefully the rubberband won't hurt anything else in the tank, once it takes we'll cut the rubberband off. The SPS' polyps are coming back so I'm happy about that, not happy about the sponges that have invaded the base of it though :(

Thanks for the responses! :D

If it's too top heavy for superglue gel...make a sandwich....
Superglue gel>two part underwater epoxy>superglue gel it will give you an excellent bond ;)

Back
Top Bottom