New fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleggat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I thought I'd post this on here to show off my new fish. The first few picture are the 3 that I got on my birthday.. A bronze Cory, a Emerald Green Cory and a Lyretail :)

32059-albums1174-picture9166.jpg

The Emerald is at the back and the Bronze is at the front.

32059-albums1174-picture9165.jpg

And then three days later I got another two from my aunt along with a tank as she was giving them away. A Red tailed shark who isn't aggressive :D and also a Glass Catfish.

32059-albums1174-picture9200.jpg

32059-albums1174-picture9207.jpg

Hope you like the fish because I love them. :D

Yea glass catfish will live longer in groups :) hate when those things die. Depending on your gravel (or whatever you use) they're hard to find

Yeah I need to get some friends for him :) Hopefully going to Dobbies soon they normally always have them I went on Thursday night and they had them so with some luck they'll still have some.

Red tail sharks become aggressive as they age. Mine wasn't aggressive until he started trying to kill everything. lol

Yeah this ones about 3/4 years old so hopefully he wont :) Thanks for the warning though!

Yep he's a Lyretail Guppy, sorry I tried to reply on my phone and it said it had worked when it didn't. I got a few more Glass Catfish three days ago. Thanks all :D

Back
Top Bottom