New fish :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
I returned two of my rams because of aggression, as well as my serpaes for the same reason. I came with a spotted raphael cat and a very large and obviously pregnant peppered Cory. This sucker is HUGE! Im excited to hopefully have me some cory babies soon :) both are acclimating now, will post pictures once I release them.

Best ones I could get at the moment... The Raphael won't stay still!

Attachments

• image-4091324486.jpg
    image-4091324486.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 148
  • image-467484798.jpg
    image-467484798.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 149
Congrats on the new fish! Corys don't get pregnant though, they lay eggs and a male would have to fertilize them.

You probably just ruined her day.

No she didn't. I have other peppered cories in my tank, hopefully one is male, if not then thats ok.
They only had them in a 10g, there was two others that were a bit smaller than mine, I figured if anything I would atleast give it more room to live in.

No she didn't. I have other peppered cories in my tank, hopefully one is male, if not then thats ok.
They only had them in a 10g, there was two others that were a bit smaller than mine, I figured if anything I would atleast give it more room to live in.

Well good luck if ya have a male for when she lays them ;-)

Back
Top Bottom