New Fish!!!!! And Inverts!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got a bunch of new pets! For my tank I got 12 pygmy corydoras, 5 malaysian trumpet snails, 4 red cherry shrimp, and some pond snails (came with the live plants).
My mom got 3 peppermint platies and 1 julii corydora (filling a small school)
My brother got 6 neon tetras, 3 malaysian trumpet snails, and 1 white african dwarf frog.
It has been a really good day :) God has made so many amazing aquatic species!

I think you're fibbing. The only way you can prove me wrong is to post a lot of pics..... :whistle:

Ok I guess Ill have to prove it to yall tonight:rolleyes:

Goodo:') are all these in the same tank or do your mum and brother have a tank each too? Also the albino dwarf frog is a clawed and it will get big enough to eat the tetras. Sorry:/

Goodo:') are all these in the same tank or do your mum and brother have a tank each too? Also the albino dwarf frog is a clawed and it will get big enough to eat the tetras. Sorry:/
They have their own tanks. I was worried about that with the frog but I checked it for claws and it seems to really be an african dwarf. I was leery but hey maybe something new?

Woah, white adf exist. I have seen them and seen pictures. A member on here even bred them for awhile. They exist. I cannot testify that they are true albinos, but GodFan just said white, and white ones do exist. :)

Woah, white adf exist. I have seen them and seen pictures. A member on here even bred them for awhile. They exist. I cannot testify that they are true albinos, but GodFan just said white, and white ones do exist. :)
Yea I dont think they are albinos. But I will check for red eyes to see :) Hey will ADFs eat shrimp or fish?

Thanks yall! Unfortunately the frog will probably be returned to the pet store :( it appears he has a broken arm... poor little guy...

Ok so pics will have to wait till tomorrow. All the cameras are dead...

I got pics! We returned the frog and got a new one today. Plus a friend of mine who also has fish brought me 2 live plants with snails. She even had RED snails! Not red shell red body!
Anyway I got a better deal than I thought. I bought 1 plant yesterday (can be floated or planted. I did both) and tangled in the mess was another kind of plant! Also I got the duckweed, snails (including the MTS), and 2 shrimp for free! Anyway here are the pics!

Attachments

• DSCN1463.jpg
    DSCN1463.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1459.jpg
    DSCN1459.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1462.jpg
    DSCN1462.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN1464.jpg
    DSCN1464.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 71
Thanks! I need to post pics of the peppermint platies because they are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom