New fish house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol they aren't to scary once you know their personality. Some are super tame, others I have to use the hook first to see what kind of mood their in

Lol they aren't to scary once you know their personality. Some are super tame, others I have to use the hook first to see what kind of mood their in

I had a six foot boa hanging around my neck and off of my arm. I had to hold her, I knew the snake would win easy, she was a real gem, not mine, incredible! When it moved around the circulation stopped or at least slowed considerably, it took two to handle as a matter of safety.
Fear was one of a few emotions I can recall.

Sssssss complete stuff etc.
This was take two on the vid? Is it proofed first? Is there a MB upload limit?

Like a two year old without the blanky, I WANT MY VIIIIIIDEEEEOOO haOh Hohhooooo mmm mm mmmmwaaaaaaaaaa!

I am both sides of the wall, tonight I am hitting my head on it.

Yea, I like snakes but red tail is just a little to big for me. Anything below is fair game. I want a brazillian rainbow boa. That would be another good choice for your house. As for the video i have no idea. I just paste links lol

Lame, it would seem to be a camera setting? I uploaded a video to Flickr it went straight on. Not of the fish but other stuff. Tonight it is not recognizing that or the new ones. I may have some updates to download, iPad thingiemajigs. I am computer illiterate to be kind, plus you can't post obscenities F.R. If that makes any sense.

Yea, I like snakes but red tail is just a little to big for me. Anything below is fair game. I want a brazillian rainbow boa. That would be another good choice for your house. As for the video i have no idea. I just paste links lol

I may be caught microwaving rats! Could be perfect though, you know your snakes, I must say, it is stunning for markings, the Brazilian boa! Has two fans!
I got humidity, the room can be adjusted, there is plenty of wasted space under some tanks and some sideboard area, fish first, then maybe? I like the green ones, your tree python, look at Chinese water dragon, similar colour I think, like Kawasaki green, yum yum.

I once had a water dragon but feeding frozen rodents is way better than bugs. I sold my leopard gecko about 6 months ago for this reason. Also if you think the rainbow bias markings are stunning look at one in person. The color when you get the iridescent on it is unbelievable. They require such high humidity a fish room would be perfect. Mine almost always have perfect sheds in my room.

I once had a water dragon but feeding frozen rodents is way better than bugs. I sold my leopard gecko about 6 months ago for this reason. Also if you think the rainbow bias markings are stunning look at one in person. The color when you get the iridescent on it is unbelievable. They require such high humidity a fish room would be perfect. Mine almost always have perfect sheds in my room.

Don't tell them, but I was going to feed the dragon fish!
They need a space to swim and a, is it viv or pal, it would need, they are known to hunt in rivers, perfect!

You can feed fish, but it's not good full time. And it makes horrible smelling poop. Some people feed garter snakes minnows and a free days later they reek!!!

I was thinking runt disposal, my bichirs used to do all the work for me. I don't breed that often anymore, time, money, other hobbies and life generally get in the way now. When I started keeping fish that's all I did for years then I got back into some old hobbies and some new, mainly model making and photography, I'd preferred to have completed my camera kit but the choice was no fish and camera or fish and current equipment.
Without getting ethical, either way, stuff needs killing if you breed fish, let the hunters hunt. That's why I loved my puffer so much, except for being charming and lovely he was a cold hard mini killer, probably why I like the lion fish so much.

Yea I've got three Hujeta gar but I just got them off live food only so pellets for them lol

I bred platies as an exclusive feeder fish for my piscivores, sometimes they were fed whitebait. I am frustrated that auto spell has no fish terminology in its data bank. I like the gar fish, like crocs at the business end. I presume the Hujeta is a small sp. despite having a room that causes some folk jealousy it isn't big enough. If you decide to build one build it bigger, much bigger, you will meet someone that inspires you to need more space! Cheers CC, it has been a pleasure so far, I will call on you when/if snake time arrives, or any rep for that matter.

I bred platies as an exclusive feeder fish for my piscivores, sometimes they were fed whitebait. I am frustrated that auto spell has no fish terminology in its data bank. I like the gar fish, like crocs at the business end. I presume the Hujeta is a small sp. despite having a room that causes some folk jealousy it isn't big enough. If you decide to build one build it bigger, much bigger, you will meet someone that inspires you to need more space! Cheers CC, it has been a pleasure so far, I will call on you when/if snake time arrives, or any rep for that matter.

Hujeta gars max out at about 6-7". Oh when I get out of apartment I will make sure I've got the room lol. Call on me whenever you want and keep us updated with the house

Finally on film, stills.

I need a fast prime lens! Kit lens is not up to the job.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 112
Stills 2

So they are still a bit twitchy. Less response to sinking dry carnivore food, they used to Hoover this up! Fish appear to look healthier. I am happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 122
Back
Top Bottom