New Frags & New lights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well we finally got the PC lights found some JBJ 96watts at a fish store about 30-40 mins away couldn't believe the price so we drove down there hoping we'd get there before they closed.

After getting the lights we had about 40 mins to get to the fish store that we had recently found that had frags for 10 bucks each, they had hammers and frogspawn and all sorts that I had seen and did research on. They had a deal where you buy 5 and get one free, they also had M. Cap that I wanted but it was just a piece and they wanted 35 bucks just for the little piece, I passed.

Here's what we got:

Green Hammer
Torch coral (wasn't on my list wanted frogspawn but the guy said they didn't have any, when I pointed to what I thought was frogspawn he said that wasn't frogspawn it was "Galaxy coral" being that I had never heard of that or done any research on it I passed only to find out when I got home that it was frogspawn, brown frogspawn! grrr :evil:

2 bright green with peach center ricordia yumas if I've got that right.

1 Finger leather

1 Catus coral (I hope that is what it is)

Sorry the pics are so blurry, I had moved some rocks and the stuff that had settled in the sand blurred the water. The pics of the ricordia don't do it justice, they are beautiful and I was suprised to find the one in our 40 gallon has 2 mouths! Pretty cool!

Hope you like 'em :D

Oops, here's the ricordia, the other is in our son's 5 gallon, looks nicer on the black sand ;)

Back
Top Bottom