New frags - Thanks for invite CCCAPT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmor1701d

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got these yesterday from a frag swap in Binghamton, NY. Larry )CCCAPT) gave me teh heads up about the meeting and was kind enough to give me a frag too. I didn't actaully make all the up there. Friends of mine who live there picked up what I had pre-ordrerd I met them at teh halfway point for a late lunch. Here'w what I bought.

These are called: Mike Accardi stag

Attachments

• AccardiaStag5.jpg
    AccardiaStag5.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 97
  • AccardiaStag6.jpg
    AccardiaStag6.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 59
  • AccardiaStagIntank.jpg
    AccardiaStagIntank.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 72
  • AccradiaInTank.jpg
    AccradiaInTank.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 63
It was nice meeting your friends there. Too bad you couldn't make it...but the swap in Allentown is only a few months away :).
Nate's tanks and setup was really nice. He cut all the frags right there in front of you so you knew exactly what the mother colonies looked like, and they all are awesome. He had a huge leather, probably 20" across, that he fragged. He cut the rim off into 20 pieces. It made the house smell really good..lol.
That Mike Accardi stag and Keith Magyars Baby Blue tenuis are the bluest corals I've ever seen. I can't wait for them to grow up. I picked up the same frags except I already have a tricolor so I got a blue cali tort and a silver bonsai.
The frag I gave you was 2 pieces to start with. I found another accidental frag so I tossed it in. I'm not really suprised the mounted one broke, but it will grow fast.

Here is a FTS of Nate's tank. Nate is the guy we got the frags from.

20080721_full_tank_shot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom