New frogspawn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello folks, here is my new frogspawn, this picture was taken yesterday morning. I got it in a trade sat. for the zoo rock. Right now its fighting with the hammer, but I think it will mello out a bit over the next week or so. Im hoping by halloween (random holiday) that it is filled in really good. One of the heads is starting to split, and hopefully another one does too.

Great looking corals (y)

d9hp said:
Right now its fighting with the hammer, but I think it will mello out a bit over the next week or so.
I wouldn't bet money on that. If they start a chem warfare battle it will be more than just those two corals affected. I would really urge more distance between them. I once placed two branching LPS corals not to near each other and one must have been a little "unsteady" and tipped. When I got home from work they where about 3-4" from each other and one had extended it's sweepers to a crown of the aposing coral and within a few short hours had turned it to goo. :?

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom