New goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WaterPond

Aquarium Advice Addict
Picked up these little guys today to add to my collection of fancy goldies. :D

img_823997_0_36959cf18816dea751c976980d913633.jpg

Nice looking fish. Have any other bubble eyes? I was going to try them but those eyes can be so sensitive.

only sensitive if there are sharp objects in the tank. Its like an egg yolk on water... thats the best wat to describe it. My pond has only smooth plastic surfaces. They do have a little trouble eating though.

Anne, they had trouble eating because they seem to not be able to find food very well. Their eye bubbles almost cover their eyes. Its actually a cruel disign for a for a fish when you really think about it

Tahnks for the compliments everyone. I am enjoying them

They look like an Oranda of some description. Personally, I wouldn't want to have fish like those, they look awful in my opinion, more like they have a cancer on either side of their face... :(

Well not my cup of tea either but to each his own and definitely very unique fish! :) Congrats on the new purchase!

They are extremely pretty regardless of how difficult it is for them to eat. Poor guys, makes me feel bad for them.

Back
Top Bottom