New guy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
forgot photos

best pics i could get of him.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 74
Thanks. I went back and got a female too. Couldn't help myself. I hope things go alright.

I also have corys, danios, gold barbs, a pleco, a black kuhli loach, 1 Molly, 4 tetras

I might have to give them a look. What size tank do you have? I have a 30 and its stocked with neons and danios right now. I want some larger fish that also have more color.

TT71 said:
I might have to give them a look. What size tank do you have? I have a 30 and its stocked with neons and danios right now. I want some larger fish that also have more color.

Yeah . I have a 46 gal they need some sort of cave. They are very cool to watch. Females are more colorful. Their bellies have a dark pink/purple color. They are generally peaceful but says they can become aggressive during spawning. Another one to check out would be rams. They are beautiful !

Nvm I guess you already have seen the rams. I just saw your other post.sorry you lost your ram

I did a little more checking on the kribs and they sound like they are hardier than the rams. So I'm thinking that one or 2 might be in order. The lfs has some roseline sharks that I like but being that I have a 30 gallon from what I see they might not be the best choice for me.

Ok so since I got my kribs. I found a dead zebra danio yesterday. And I just got a text from my wife saying she sees 2 dead ones at the bottom and she saw one of the kribs looking like it was trying to eat one of them. Do you think the kribs are killing them? I haven't seen the kribs picking on the danios at all.

Your kribs if they are male and female they might get aggressive during spawning time. but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom