New L-204!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just thought I'd show off my brand new L-204! Put him in the tank a few minutes ago, he looks so cool! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419215694.527924.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419215706.526655.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419215717.309029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Cool man. Bad... spots...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cool man. Bad... spots...

You mean the black things in the sand? That was an experiment that didn't exactly work out. It's no harm to the fish, just some extra black sand I had laying around and decided for some reason to put a good amount in a section of the tank. Can't get it out but I've learned to live with it.
Or the spots on the Plec?

Haha. Meant I thought the yellow spots looked awesome

Haha. Meant I thought the yellow spots looked awesome

Oh lol! That makes more sense, I was pretty confused there.
And thanks delapool!

Thanks Dela & Aspen!
I saw him bout a month ago and didn't know much about him, but when I finally looked them up I saw they were a wood eating plec so I couldn't pass him up! Also the fact they're pretty sought after upped the cool factor too :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419909733.920666.jpg
Here he is after about a week doin what he does best! He's starting to plump up a little, which is good because he was fairly skinny at purchase do to the fact the tank he was in had no wood in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Brookster at some point on a thread I was observing said, "the more they cost the less you see them." Well I can say with 100% certainty that his statement is indeed true regardless of who said it.

View attachment 259537
Here he is after about a week doin what he does best! He's starting to plump up a little, which is good because he was fairly skinny at purchase do to the fact the tank he was in had no wood in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Brookster at some point on a thread I was observing said, "the more they cost the less you see them." Well I can say with 100% certainty that his statement is indeed true regardless of who said it.

Almost correct I find but maybe just me. Mine come out, do a big crap (of course this is when kids or visitors are watching much to their amusement), and then disappears again. :)

Almost correct I find but maybe just me. Mine come out, do a big crap (of course this is when kids or visitors are watching much to their amusement), and then disappears again. :)

Haha yeah! I've always heard Plecos pooped a ton but holy cow. For such a small little guy he sure does make a mess!

Yep... someone else said it first but it's true.. I've positioned mines cave on such a way I can always peer in to sneak a peak..

Yep... someone else said it first but it's true.. I've positioned mines cave on such a way I can always peer in to sneak a peak..

Yeah, mine dug a nifty little cave underneath a piece of wood. Thankfully I can see his reflection because it's in the back corner.

Off topic to the Pleco but hey look: ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419982287.989732.jpg
My Golden Rabbit Snail had a baby! This is the only type of snail I actually like. Had one for a long time, no clue how this one came to be but hey, free snail! A cool one at that.

Oh oh, this how snails start...

One looks cool, next all the spinach in your fridge is gone (not entirely a bad thing :) )

Oh oh, this how snails start...

One looks cool, next all the spinach in your fridge is gone (not entirely a bad thing :) )

Yup! At least it's an actually good looking snail and not a pest one. In my eyes anyway!
Since they're not a pest snail and somewhat liked Id be curious if someone would take them if It does get out of hand. Which in my past experiences with snails it will.

Yup! At least it's an actually good looking snail and not a pest one. In my eyes anyway!
Since they're not a pest snail and somewhat liked Id be curious if someone would take them if It does get out of hand. Which in my past experiences with snails it will.

Must admit I like see Malaysian trumpet snails pop up in the aquarium :)

Back
Top Bottom