New Nano Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps the OPs are still getting used to the tank. My Habrosus exhibit typically Cory behavior of just being pretty chill all around. That's why I like them, full Cory behavior, half the size.

This thread is actually an old one. They have been in there for like 9 months. My other cories have always been busy little buggers too. They rotate between chilling out together, and shooting around in the bubbles. Perhaps I am just using different words to describe the behavior. I don't mean to say that they NEVER sit still, but I think they are more active than my full size cories were. Also, I don't feed everyday and that causes them to be more active foragers. But of course, every tank is different. Maybe I just got hyper cories. Lol.

As for the clown killis, they do school around and seems to like company. The males will develop a pecking order. I had 7, now I have 3. My 3 still do fine though. But, they are more fun to watch in larger groups so I am going to add a few again soon.

Back
Top Bottom