Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #41
Daphnia are People Too.
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Originally Posted by Predfan27 View Post
Perhaps the OPs are still getting used to the tank. My Habrosus exhibit typically Cory behavior of just being pretty chill all around. That's why I like them, full Cory behavior, half the size.
This thread is actually an old one. They have been in there for like 9 months. My other cories have always been busy little buggers too. They rotate between chilling out together, and shooting around in the bubbles. Perhaps I am just using different words to describe the behavior. I don't mean to say that they NEVER sit still, but I think they are more active than my full size cories were. Also, I don't feed everyday and that causes them to be more active foragers. But of course, every tank is different. Maybe I just got hyper cories. Lol.

As for the clown killis, they do school around and seems to like company. The males will develop a pecking order. I had 7, now I have 3. My 3 still do fine though. But, they are more fun to watch in larger groups so I am going to add a few again soon.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, but thankfully they both led to fish stores.
absolutangel04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #42
Aquarium Advice Addict
ok thanks!

God is amazing. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is everywhere
African Leaf Fish Tank Build
GodFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com