New ORAs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want the Digi.. I have been thinking about getting one for a while now.. Where did you get it from..

James

I have one of the blue digitatas, and they are very cool ;) Mine is growing like a weed, it's not quite as blue with a 10K bulb, can't wait to see how it does under 20K.

Ok Now I have to have one... I guess I will have to use my Credit up.. I was going to Use it for Snails but I Guess I dont need that many snails LOL..

James..

Thanks for the compliments, I got this one from E-tropicals, and its the best $33.00 I have put into livestock LoL. They seem to be one of the only ORAs at etrops that is a crap shoot. If they have it in stock I would buy it cause I have seen four to six weeks pass before they offer it again.

can't wait to see how it does under 20K.
The pics I posted are under 20Ks, I think you'll be amazed at how much more blue pops out of it when you get those XMs in Kevin. Now if I could just get that Nodosa behind the digi to color up I would be happy. Oh yea, I have to also say that the frag mounts I got from Reefermadness are way cool if you can't remove the rock to use superglue. The hole drilled in that rock is a perfect fit for ORAs. Take care everyone.

I use a large pair of dognail clippers to cut down the base of the ORA plugs, I can get it right to the flange of the plug, which is usually good enough.

LoL, I never even considered cutting that thing off... oh well, I only have two more frag mounts left, i'll try that next time around.

Back
Top Bottom