New otos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys my pleco died last week at 5 years old. I got these little guys as a cleanup crew an they are great! They have a lot of personality surprisingly and they are so cute! I got 3 for my 10g.
Yeah they are cool little guys. Extremely fast!!. Great at getting into small spaces and cleaning up. They are quite sensitive however and it is not unusual to lose them. I was told it's because they are wild caught and the chemical(can't remember the name) used to catch them.....

Yeah they are cool little guys. Extremely fast!!. Great at getting into small spaces and cleaning up. They are quite sensitive however and it is not unusual to lose them. I was told it's because they are wild caught and the chemical(can't remember the name) used to catch them.....

Well the tank they are in has been cycled and running for 12 years....they are in good hands. My bamboo shrimp molted...surprisingly they are cleaning it!

Well the tank they are in has been cycled and running for 12 years....they are in good hands. My bamboo shrimp molted...surprisingly they are cleaning it!
I was going to say they need a mature tank. I guess 12yrs is quite mature..lol
The used to clean my bristlenose when I had both....

Back
Top Bottom