New ottos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh my tank has a ton of algea. And will they eat shrimp pellets? Do they usually do bad when stressed? Because one has lost his tail fin i was guessing it got bit off. i put him in my net breeder and hopeffully he will heal up.

929264424112_0_ALB.jpg
Heres one of the 3 on my aquarium heater :D thats one of my mollie fry in there too.

If you look real hard at the left of the tank you can see one there. And anoither one on thje heater and the other is in the net
729264424112_0_ALB.jpg
breeder bc he is injured.

yeah next time i go to the pet store i'm planning on getting some more fish. Something for my 38 gallon. I was thinking about grabbing a school of tetra and a few more cories. I want 2 schools of cories one is going to be albino cories and im not sure about the other school any suggestions? Any suggestions on types of tetra? I was figuring on getting a few neons.

well the 2 ottos that are alive are still doing great. although they dont stay together. i thought ottos were schooling fish and mine dont even attempt to stay close to each other. should i b worried?

Back
Top Bottom