New Platy! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Albiman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just bought a new Platy! My stupid phone won't let me upload a photo of him but he is white with a red tail. Does anyone know what type he is? I will also keep an eye on him with my Red Honey Gourami who seems to chase the new guy a little bit. I'm sure they'll be fine though! :)

With that description I would believe that is a rainbow platy! Congrats! I love my platy I hope you do too!!!

Thankyou! I do love him already! Will he be okay in the long term with my Endler's with them being tiny and both livebearers? Which colour variety is your Platy? :)

Thankyou! I do love him already! Will he be okay in the long term with my Endler's with them being tiny and both livebearers? Which colour variety is your Platy? :)
He should be fine with your Endler's. I have kept platys with all sorts of fish and never had an issue. They have been great community dwellers in every setting I have ever had them in. Get a picture if you can!

Back
Top Bottom