New pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got back from my sisters picking up this guy. Ain't he cool? He's a 10" common pleco.

Oh, and that other thing in the bucket is a black skirt she needed to find a home for. I'll have to get pics of it once it's settled in. :D

LOL the skirt is over a year old and is full grown. I never did take pics of him, gotta do that yet.
But, thanks everyone. I love plecos and am so happy with this beast. And, to be able to give him a home and help out family was party bonus. :D

That makes me miss my monster plec! :( There is NO way I could pick him up though. Too scary!

lol Not scary at all. They are very hard and rough. Like picking up an old boot. That wriggles. lol

Yeah, I know they are a dime a dozen but I didn't want to see him be taken back to the fish store so she gave him to me. And I was happy to take him. lol

A slight question, ive been seeing people holding their plecos out of water alot.. Can you actually do that? o.o;; I mean, obviously you can but.. is it allowed? lol

He wasn't out of the water very long. Being out of the water for the few seconds it takes to snap a picture isn't to bad. I imagine if it's done alot, the stress would have ill effects on the fish.

Back
Top Bottom