New ricordea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jsrdj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Picked up this piece at my lfs over the weekend.
img_925033_0_8dea306aa0dc78b060e622b9a455ba14.jpg

That's a nice coral. I'll be curious to know how it does.....I've thought about getting one but I wasn't sure where I could put it.

That's a nice coral. I'll be curious to know how it does.....I've thought about getting one but I wasn't sure where I could put it.

You can pretty much put them anywhere in the tank as long as they get some light. Some rics do better in high light and others don't really care. I have them in several different locations throughout the tank. I also have some in my frag system. They are my wife's addiction in the hobby. Truth be told I've grown to really like them as well.

Cool! Beautiful green tips.

They are sort of fun to feed and watch as they transport tiny bits of food to their mouth. Sometimes they'll reject food (if they are full?).

Awesome Ricordea I love it.

P.S. whatever you do DO NOT HELP FEED MSBEANCTR'S ADDICTION She has spent like a million dollars on corals in the past few months. Unless she is willing to send me some than encourage her all you want LOL

Nice! Ric I love they way they look and how much color some can bring to your reef. but I can't help but look at your Picture closer are you housing some Aiptasia in there? I would becareful getting your nice corals to close they can kill them if You have Aiptasia near them.... :), but I could be wrong.... Ricordea looks great.

They are just yellow polyp coral here is a pic
img_927133_0_14215719984402473d0bb0fd86498d4d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom