New Scopas tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Over the weekend I bought me another tang to go with my yellow tang. After a few days of battling they are best of buds it seems today.Here he is. Sorry about the bad pics as he does not seem to happy to get his pic taken.

Attachments

• 100_0949_341.jpg
    100_0949_341.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0957_365.jpg
    100_0957_365.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 44
I would say about 5 inches Micah. I had a problem with him eating flake. I know he ate mysis because I saw that at the LFS but I just put a seaweed piece in there and he tore it up. That`s better for him anyway. Thanks guys

Thought it was a larger one, surprised about the heavy aggression considering how large your tank is. Glad they are getting along and it's eating well now :D

I saw one of those guys at the lfs and thought they were absolutely beautiful! That's great, congrats!.....more pictures to follow right?? (sounds like you might be running out of room~~I'd be happy to help you out...that blue linkia would work for me :lol: )

I cant give up my centerpiece LOL. Every time people come over the first thing they point to are my two seastars. Thanks Msbeanctr and timbo

Thanks Lindsay. He is really eating like a tang. Wont eat flake but he loves his greens.

Back
Top Bottom