New SPS, labeled as M. Digitata but I have doubts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello guys. I got a SPS frag, the manager said it was M. Digitata which I have been told is ok for my setup. The thing is, it does not look like it. Regardless, it has been in the tank for only 20 minutes and the polyps are extending. The bad news is it is kinda laying on a rock, how can I attatch is tonight, without going to get something to do it with? I have some rubberbands, could I just band the base down to a rock? I have it near the top in low-med flow

Ok, well that might be hard, you know my camera sucks pretty majorly. I so need to buy a nikon 5700, let me go steal some batteries out of all the remotes in the house

Well we're not looking for a contest entry, just something that shows the coral. You did pretty darn good with that magnifying glass, so I'm confident you'll get us something usable ;)

Boy my Dad would slap me around if I touched the batteries in the remote...he he... He would tell me, " You had enough money to buy that coral, you should have thought about batteries". Then my thought would be, if I didn't have the coral, I wouldn't have anything to take a picture of.. you get my drift?? He he..

anyways, I want to see this coral...

The frag was like 5 bux, and batteries are like 35. Some of his polyps were out, but now he is just one pissed off MF. Anyways. I took 23 pictures. This is the only one you can even see.

Glad you know your stuff kevin. The lighting on the mother colony was a 250 watt halide, but this was on the sandbed of a 90 gallon tank, but it is really tall. I hope it pulls through. Either way I am pissed that had it wrong. I hate it, they are so expensive and although I am in there all the time, he never gives me a really good deal which really pisses me off. I miss RJ, he hooked me up all the time

5 bux is not expensive for that size. here, hey are no less than 15 for half that size.

Man, but still I never get anything at a good price, my LFS has tiny plates for like 45!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom