This tank has been recreated as a 75G Malawi tank. It is no longer a Saulosi species tank since I've added a few more species to the tank. A few pics that were taken about a month ago.
4 Labeotropheus Trewavase "West Thumbi Island"
4 Labidochromis sp. "Mbamba"
8 Melanochromis Cyaneorhabdos (Maingano)
4 Metriaclima Callainos
13 Pseudotropheus Saulosi
34 Fish total
Specs & Equipment
- AGA 75G reef-ready tank w/Megaflow
- DIY custom built stand
- Standard lighting (1) 48" 40W fixture
- 3M ColorQuartz substrate (S-grade in black)
- 100+ pounds of feather rock
- Eheim 2217 canister
- DIY wet/dry trickle filter (25 gals)
- Ocean Runner 3500 return pump (~500GPH)
- Durso standpipe
- Stealth heater (250W)
- 9W Turbo Twist UV