New tanks and assorted "gear"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VioletEmber

Aquarium Advice Freak
Didn't want to post about it until after I got them because I was sure it would jinx it... But today I picked up through craigslist a 10g with hood and a 20 long with the hood. He was going to give them and extras for $40 but after they gave me frozen fish food, a mini qt tank, an air pump (40g), a 100 watt heater, one of those dinky 50 watt heaters, some extra filters, an aqueon 10 filter, a net and various decorations and fake plants, well I gave him $60. I know none of it is gigantic or all that fantastic, but I now have the qt tank I've been needing and a more versatile version of my 20 tall. And you just never know when you will need a fluorescent pink plant or a Mayan ruin in your tank...

Happy dance! I've spent the afternoon washing sand, doing water changes and moving fish and I'm blissed out.

Do you ever feel like you are playing a live version of tetris with your tanks? Like, I'll move these fish into that tank and take the filter from there and switch it with the one from over there but then I'll need a new heater cause they like warmer water...

Back
Top Bottom