New tie-dye open brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corinne118s

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got my first coral! So great because the guy that was helping me purposefully charged me 20$ less than it should have been :) in the process of acclimating it now but here's a dark pic..

image-2786187086.jpg

Better shot

image-2319568799.jpg

With my fire fish :)

image-1729177765.jpg

Haven't decided where to position hin

Wow that's awesome! I am not familiar with saltwater, so the title was scary for me LOL. I didn't want to look, then I just had to. "It's not so bad" LOL! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Lovin Fish said:
It's just so pretty! You said he's hunkered down...how tall is he when he's feeling safe?

That's what I meant. Once comfortable in their spot they wil kind of create a nest in the sand and flatten out. When I first got him he was all tense and stood up more because he was contracting. He's loosey goosey now probably hubgry

That's what I meant. Once comfortable in their spot they wil kind of create a nest in the sand and flatten out. When I first got him he was all tense and stood up more because he was contracting. He's loosey goosey now probably hubgry

Oh okay! See, I know nothing about salt water creatures...I thougt just the opposite :oops: :)

Lovin Fish said:
Oh okay! See, I know nothing about salt water creatures...I thougt just the opposite :oops: :)

Haha it's ok! This is my first coral in my first SW tank. It's really rewarding

I really want an open brain!!! They're usually a little $$ though. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for that beautiful specimen?

TigerBarbs said:
I really want an open brain!!! They're usually a little $$ though. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for that beautiful specimen?

Actually good story. My LFS has a few dumb teenagers who constantly mismark things. They had it thrown in with some other corals at $60 (which is probably a fair price since it's small but beautiful) but the guy I was talking to I think was trying to flirt with me and marked it wrong purposefully so I actually got it for $40. :)

Back
Top Bottom